The strategicfacilitation.com website hosts the Center for Strategic Facilitation. This legacy site no longer worked properly and needed to be moved to a new platform for optimal use and performance. This was stage 1 of a longer term project. Client is currently undergoing reorganization of their associates and partners. Client will be working on these changes, but, this first stage of this project will not incorporate any of these changes. There will be some additions to enhance workflow.
The Center for Strategic Facilitation consults with clients to get clarity on what they are really trying to accomplish and to design meetings and events that help achieve both immediate and long term aims. They facilitate events and meetings that foster shared understanding and commitment to action. And, they teach others how to effectively facilitate and design facilitations that matter. They are grounded in the Institute of Cultural Affairs, Technology of Participation methods
- Automate Newsletter posting to website
Previously client was posting monthly newsletters to the website manually after sending each one out with a MailChimp campaign. We automated the process allowing the NL to be posted on the site automatically from Mailchimp. Now, it stays up to date and relieves clients of another job.
- Client notification of addition to the mailing list
Client wanted to be notified when there was a new signup to the newsletter email list.
- PDF downloads
Along with the calendar of events on the site, there is a downloadable PDF flyer.
- Home page video
During and after one of Strategic Facilitation's facilitation class, a class member created a video of their process. Client was most pleased with this wonderful video and we posted it on the site's home page.
- Client opted in for an extended maintenance plan
This allows for a site that has ongoing work and or content updates to have some of the work done at a reduced price along with a basic maintenance plan features such as regular updates, security checks, uptime, a look into page rank, and reports.
- Recreate website for a modern new look, faster, more secure performance and faster development costs translating to less charges and ease of use for clients
- Solve issues of current theme
- Automate processes and relieve client of manual jobs
- Emphasis on speed of page load
- Move to new hosting environment for speed and security
- Redesign will have a clean and simple look
- Automate Newsletter posting
- Web Design
- Custom Typography
- Image Preparation (Photoshop) and optimize for page load
- Post classes and other calendar events
- Compliance with European GDPR and California Privacy laws
- Email setup for all partners and associates
- Move site to new web hosting
- Work on page rank
- Emphasis SEO and site speed
- Register with Search Engines
- Google Analytics
- Mobile Friendly layouts for phone and tablet