My design work was guided by the client's vision
A content rich site that offers this Doctor's readers an unusual chance for knowledge in a sublime setting
My design work was guided by this vision: We worked together to provide an artistic, content rich site that would offer her readers an unusual chance for knowledge in a sublime setting. Three elements of nature, sky, tree, and water reinforce that vision. These three elements represent three main sections of the website;
About Osteopathy (Sky)
About The Practice (Trees)
Current Osteopathic Information (Water)
This website is much more than a doctor's practice and office information site. There is a wealth of material in which to steep oneself. A rare opportunity to learn the whys and wherefores of the field of Osteopathy. The history, and philosophy is a sky themed section, the practice and Office, the trees themed section and the third and water themed section is Current Osteopathic information. This third section contains the blog which allows the reader to become acquainted with his or her doctor before the office visit as she shares her thoughts and interests with us.
This beautiful site was made way back in 2009. We have re purposed this website to make it mobile friendly and move the in depth Osteopathy and personal information to the blog. Click Visit Site to see the new site.
- Custom Photography from professional photographer
Some amazing photographs by Jon Klein, and some that were taken by myself, eve lurie.
These photographs were chosen specifically to provide a mood of contemplation and space to get in depth information about the field of Osteopathy and about this doctor of osteopathy.
- In depth information about the doctors field
Osteopathy is a hard occupation to identify. The training is different across countries, and schools. This doctor gives specific information about the field of study, and training options. For students of Osteopathy, her articles are a must read.
- Redesign site to present a Doctor's office website plus articles (Blog) about the field of Osteopathy not found elewhere
- To set a mood for discovery with beautiful images from the California North Coast. The articles posted from time to time will provide new content for the website that will bring readers back to the site over time
- Provide a venue to soak up the history and information about Osteopathy in a setting geared to peace and the seeking of knowlegege
- Information about the Doctor's practice is front and center, but the focus to learn about the field can be found in the Blog
- To provide a glimpse into the personal life of the doctor. This unusual approach allows prospective clients to get to know about the doctor
- Make the website responsive or "mobile friendly". (Made for smart phones and tablets)
- Custom typography
- Photo preparation (Photoshop)
- Redirects from original site provide no interruption of service and preserve page rank from domain name longevity
- Training in formatting content for best page rank
- Site Design included re-organize content for a clean fast loading website
- Set up Google Analytics, Register with search engines, (Google and Bing)
- Hosting set up
- Special treatment for the blog posts showing a second menu that selects each categorys posts
- New category for thoughts and information on the current Covid-19 pandemic from the osteopathic physicians viewpoint