Home Page update late 2017
Carol Kinsey Goman, Ph.D. speaks all over the world on the influence of body language and its importance in framing the conversation and creating an impression. We repurposed her legacy site which was old and out of date to, update her content to provide a new look and a mobile friendly site.
- Repurposed and old video (removed with 2017 home page update)
This video introduces the client on her home page. We had this old video redone professionally. It was shortened, and updated to run for only one minute.
This home page intro video leads into other videos on the site where the reader can watch this client in action. This was an important goal when planning the website. We linked to her YouTube channel so the videos load fast and beautifully.
- It is always a question on how to introduce a website
There are two options:
Present solutions. e.g. Do you need a speaker who... This solution speaks to the needs of the visitor.
Present the speaker and her skills right up front.
For this site, we chose the second option.
- New home page design
We just updated the home page with graphics that match the clients print materials. The new logo has a microphone.
- Re-purpose Legacy Site
- Add Responsivity (Mobile Friendly)
- Videos of client in action
- Increase SEO ranking
- Call to action for booking
- Update look and feel (design)
- We recently redid the home page using new logo and images from the Client's original designer. I have left the tablet and phone images so as to see the original home page
- Domain name services
- Web host migration
- Strategy - Content Coach
- Image preparation, and optimization—PhotoShop
- Site Design— Recently updated home page with new logo and images
- Custom Typography
- Site Development
- Blog featuring the client's articles published initially at Forbes Magazine
- Videos introducing the client and the client at work
- Call to action
- Register with Google Analytics and Search Console
- Basic SEO and security
- Social Networking links