Choose a package.
- Discounted & Local
- sitedistrict.com hosting
- Free SSL
Website Maintenance Basic
- Weekly updates
- Security scan
- Google Analytics
- Monthly client report
Why Do You Need A Maintenance Plan?
WordPress is a dynamic content management system (CMS.) And as such is always evolving and changing as the web grows, and new security is implemented
The WordPress software is extensible, its added functionality is supplied through a series of plugins. These are often updated to work with other plugins, and the updated WordPress Core. If too much time passes between updates, there may be security leaks. Also, the site may break when it is finally updated. For these reasons, it is advisable to update regularly and often, catching small problems before they become big problems
Termageddon License is now included with all maintenance plans!
What Does It Do?
Stay on top of the changing world of the internet and the web with frequent updates for the most secure site. There are three types of updates:
- Service packs
- Regular updates
- Security updates
Service packs upgrade systems to the most current code base. Regular updates might address issues found during use, and security updates resolve known issues. Most plugin updates address security vulnerabilities. Attackers wanting to break into systems can exploit such vulnerabilities. Security updates are analogous to updates, but should be considered mandatory, and they must be deployed quickly.
Broken links and changes to your site should be updated in Google as they occur to avoid loosing page rank.
Protect your investment with daily and redundant backups. If a site is compromised or changes made by accident, frequent backups should be available.
Database cleaned regularly. Your site can slow down if the database gets very large.
What Is Included?
Basic Plan $88/mo.
- Update all plugins to latest version
- Update themes and frameworks
- Update WordPress to latest version
- Confirm back ups are being saved to server successfully and correctly
- Weekly security scan for malware
- Weekly IP and Email blacklist check
- Monthly Reports
- Google Analytics
WEBSITE BACK UPS
- In addition to your hosting account backups you will have redundant backups to secure Amazon S3 Cloud Storage
Extended Plan $276/mo
This is a full service plan, excluding larger change orders or redesign
- Includes all Basic plan features
- 2 hours of change orders or fixes
- Daily IP and email blacklist check — security scan for malware and vulnerabilities
- Excludes only larger change orders or redesign
- NEW: Check crawl errors (this is a special inclusion for the same price). (404 errors that affect Google page rank). this is a huge addition that may be separated out as an individual fee in future
- Notify of broken links in content
- Remove spam comments
- Clean database
- Performance—highlight issues that need work